Monday, October 14, 2019

24.00 MILES & Posterior selfie

Don't go there! I know exactly what your thinking about when I posted Posterior selfies.  Not what your thinking.  

I feel naked with out my speedometer.  I have no idea how fast I'm going.

Well I had a bit of a shock.  One of my bottom half of my jersey has some unsightly holes in them.  And as I was on my way out I was like OH CRAP do I have that pare on.!   Keep going or return home.  Well I gave some people something to talk about!  Hey take a look at that lady photographing here rear!  Yeah I took a few butt photos.   Hmmm. Selfies for the face and for yer rear posteriorselfie?

Well my rear was clear of any holes or see throughness so I kept going.

I'm still not use to the bouncing and I feel like I'm riding a horse.


No comments:

Post a Comment