Tuesday, October 1, 2019

32.06 MILES & WAITING FOR NEW BEARINGS!

 Can I wait a week for the bearings to come in.  NO!!!  So I put the tire back on and going to ride until the new part comes in.   

 OMG this simple halloween decoration got me.  It's just a very simple black cloth with a orange top hanging from the edge of the roof.    From a distance it look like a guy standing there.  His legs are below and the black material had a bit of movement so I was like WTF.   It really weirded me out until I got close enough to see what it was. 



Now for the rolling eyes part.   There a couple over to the left who always wave at me.   When I stopped we talk about the halloween decoration.  Then she said in the most condescending tone of voice.    "Your such a good rider, You do suck a good job"     I told her how many miles I did in a year and her and her daughter looked at me up and down.  End of conversation.  They were not buying it.    LMAO    

It dose not hurt me, it's more must amusing.   I had a good chuckle as I road away.  
 OH no!  My bike bat signal is debunked.   AAAAhhhhhh I completely forgot about this.  It's one of the wheel that caught the light and not the hole above.  Oh well....LOL
 This little mothra caught my eye as it was walking over my car.   Bring a new meaning to furry!  It's exploding with fur. I think it's a moth???
Same bug, but oh man look at the wings in the light.  Rainbow! 
















Can you see the bug now. 
I basically put my camera so close to the car it was resting on the car.  Didn't squish the bug. 





No comments:

Post a Comment