Monday, October 28, 2019

2019 AIRPORT CRITIERIUM PARTY

 And I thought I miss the party. Until they posted it. LOL

Bright lights, free first beer on the house, loud talking,  appetizers, seriously what could go wrong.  Well nothing actually, except for all the abuse that Ron Penn endured. 

This party is the accumulation of lot's of hard work and lot's of very strong people on bike going really fast in fun circles.

Thank to everyone for allowing me to be a part of the cycling community.    

















Mike taking a wine break.   
 There was this guy hocking unicycles from the other side of the window. LOL
 Yummys!


 The place filled up fast.   My camera does not work good in this lighting.











And look what I got.  Yippy!!!!!   More bike goodies. :D :D


No comments:

Post a Comment