Monday, October 7, 2019

9.10 MILES & UNFOCUSED!

Decided I wanted to wear hubby jersey.

Well my mind space is not all there.  In fact so much so that we had hamburgers for lunch.  What to I do?  I squirt ketchup into my water cup with out even thinking until it was too late.

I waiting for the phone call back.    So here is what I decided, water + ketchup bad.   Taking it easy on the bike ride in October good.  If I'm going to be traveling all over Northern California painting Denny's I've got to take it easy and save the energy for stair stepping.  October, November and December are always my slower down periods for cycling.  

I really hate the waiting part, but that goes with window painting.

So only 9.10 miles today.   I was just super unfocused and thinking about windows.   
Been making some bike chain necklaces and earrings.


 So today I got off the bike and explored areas I don't normally stop at. 
It's super sad when people stare down at there phone no one question you.  Squat down and look at nature there something wrong with you.   Are people that removed from enjoying real beauty?      FYI people nature is amazing and there are hidden treasures in nature that you can not find in your phone.   So yeah I do take photos, but I do know how to enjoy a little hover fly. 
 The combination of colors in nature are amazing.

 Little open seed pods.   Death is not the end, but only the beginning.    In order for new life to spring to life, this little seed pod had to die.   But in death it is amazing intricate and beautiful.
 Not blue berries, but some kind of blue berries of the inedible kind.

 More bird berries.
 Seed pods.





 Nature Velcro.

 Hooks for hanging on and catching a ride.
 Well now maybe it's a good thing I did a short ride, because on the way home I heard a loud snap and my right brake shifters went kaput.  Don't work and my gears were stuck in place.  
So let's see.
Bearing need to be replace........waiting for them to come in.
Need new wider handle bars.
And now need to fix the break shifters.

This December my bike will be 3 years old and I've put 16,583.22 miles on it.   

777 come on!!!!!!! Were all the gold bling.



No comments:

Post a Comment