Thursday, February 15, 2018

1 hour 11 mintues GYM

Played some racquet ball, flipped a really huge tractor tire around.  I didn't hit the Jacobs ladder, because the WOW group is going to Paradise tomorrow.   So I want to be fresh for the ride.   Before I did the Forest ranch climb, I did the Jacobs ladder and yes I could feel it in my legs.  So learned my lesson, no J ladder before a climb.

Hanging out with some of the WOW group women after a ride.  There was 8 of us on the ride and only 4 of us went for coffee.   Becky on the left and Billie on the right. And Andrea the camera women. Billie and Becky can do some serious cycling.   
Hey look the Sand hill cranes, well they were all standing until we road up.   LOL   Behind us is lot's and lot's of Almond trees in blossom, but the majority of our ride is fields.  
I'm so happy I'm really getting in the mileage for February, so far 407.3 miles.   If you have noticed I'm adopting a new cycling strategy, well it just kind of happened and it's working for me.  One day ride, one day rest or do gym, one day ride and so on.

And well good thing I keep a hand written journal.  I was going though the numbers again and opps I left out 186.47 miles accidentally.     
 So instead of 6,713.52 total miles I am now at
6,899.99 total miles.
It's going to be so cold again tomorrow.....burrrrrr 

No comments:

Post a Comment