Friday, February 9, 2018

MY RANT ON THE NUMBER 13

I was just reading the Velominati, The keepers of the Cogs rules.  Here is what it says about the number 13.

    Basically turn the 13 up side down if you get it and your saved from it's menacing influence.

    But what I find really stupid is the the keeper of the cogs are ggggggrrrrrr and rrrraawwwww with all there other rules.  But suddenly we get to 13 and omg! freaking out and turn the dam thing upside down.  (????)   Really, you think they would look the number 13 in the face and go FUCK YOU! and keep it up right.  Nope, turn it up side down.   If I had the number 13 on me I would wear it the way it's suppose to be worn right side up, and because it's my luck number.    If you really believe that number brings bad luck you will involuntary bring your ideal to life, so any little bad thing that happens, OMG it with the number 13.  Hell if you think the number 2 is bad luck the same thing going to happen.  It's not the number it's you and your energy.   A bad ass will wear the dam number right side up. 
    This make me what to find a jersey with a 13 on it, just to mess with people.  But I don't see anything.  Maybe I'll find a pin and have it on my back.  Something.   
         

No comments:

Post a Comment