Tuesday, February 6, 2018

12.6 MILES & 1 HOUR and 30 MINUTES AT THE GYM

 Went out on a lazy day ride with hubby.  Only 12.6 miles and our average speed was 12.3, nothing crazy just taking it easy.
And as you can see my Jersey came.  Roar!!!!  So my hubby gets his Jersey back.    Beautiful day today.
Decided to hit the gym for a bit and play some racquet ball and I also did the Jacobs ladder.  I climb it for 4 minutes twice.  If that not a work out I don't know what is.  That the only thing that gets my heart pounding and me out of breath.  And it also reminds me of hill climbing.  So I'm going to keep it up.

Yeah I have a pink water bottle! Completely forgot it was on the bike and well took it with me. Opps.  Well one of the lady on the ride was nice enough to share her water with me and I got ahead of her and I have no idea what her name is, so hopefully she will be showing up at the WOW group to retrieve her water bottle.  

 Taking a break with hubby.

Just some side notes on the 110 mile ride I forgot to mention.   This is the first time ever were my tookiss did not hurt, yes it was a bit sore, but not like the other three times.  So that actually surprised me.
 I nicked named my self the yo-yo out on the ride. Why?  Because on the flat areas and down hill I was grease lighting, well for my speed, then when we went up hill everyone passed me. It was like this the whole way.  LOL

The bug out there were awful, I kept getting hit in the face and did I mention the smell of cow manure from the farm would make anyone reach speeds of 30 mph just to get by the place.  One of the girls' got stung on the lip.  :(  That has got to hurt.

I've done 100 miles 4 times know and well it still is not easy, but it's not as hard as the first three times.  So the next 100 miles will be 120.  

No comments:

Post a Comment