Tuesday, February 20, 2018

EPIC 9.8 MILES

YES EPIC! It's my ride, my bike, my rules.
In fact it was so epic I started of my getting a gnat down the wrong pipe, so while I was hacking and coughing while still riding, I manged to yet get another gnat down the wrong pipe as I inhaled air before I coughed. I spent the next 20 minutes in tears in my eyes hacking.  Question what the hell are gnats doing flying around when it's this cold?  Do they have tiny flannel jackets on?

Oh did I mention is fricking freezing out side.  

If I have a cycling nemesis it's the cold.  It so much harder to cycle, it's not easy.   I rather ride on a really windy day, then in the cold.  And another thing that I don't like about the cold is as you ride you sweat which warms you up because your at 35 miles and then when you stop you forget how really cold it is and turn into a ice cube.  Maybe a better ride tomorrow. burrrrrr


No comments:

Post a Comment