Thursday, February 1, 2018

1 HOUR 30 MIN GYM

Today was a better day than yesterday.   But I really like this quote.  
Decided to go to the gym today and work out.  Got the hang of using the squish ball, sat on it and have been doing sit ups.  And I also have been doing the saddest push up know to man kind.  My knees say on the ground with my ankles up and then I assume the straight up and down arm potion and then flop, and up and flop and up 10 time.   Hmm for me I think I'm going to rename it Flop up's and then when I actually do a authentic push up then I'll call them push ups.   

I also hit the Jacobs ladder and did 4 reps of  3 minute intervals each.   So I did 12 minutes of climbing.   That is a defiant full body work out.   I'm also considering swimming.  I've been thinking about it for quite some time know and NS Fitness has lap pools.  I would need a swimming suit.  

Now on the bike rides my right elbow has been really sore and achy,  it's either my handle bar is too low or racquet ball.  I'm thinking it's the racquet ball, because how funny my left side is not sore.

So even thought January was a really bad month for cycling I still managed to beat the mileage from last year.   In January 2017 I did 305.38 miles and for 2018 I did 332.64.  
Now as for  February 2017 I only did 183.93.  Hopefully February turns out to be a better month.
I'm looking forward to May were my mileage is 514.98.  That going to be fun.  

I want to start to add more of the Gym into the mix.  The beginning of the month was the pits for everything.   So hopefully February will be looking up.
  
When life throws obstetrical at you that impeded you from your goal.   Don't stand back and contemplated it.  Look at it and scream it, and over power it.    Rrrrraaawwwww!!!!!!!!!
Cycle cross it in this case.  

No comments:

Post a Comment