Monday, May 7, 2018

25.22 MILES & A LOT OF DEAD ENDS.

 It's cool to find a new path to explore.
It utterly disappointing when you realize that your adventure is going to be short lived.  LOL

Today was just a easy ride.   Hubby went for a ride so I joined him for a bit.  He's keeping his rides to just 5 miles at a time.  Going slow isn't that enjoyable for him. 
 Was going along fine.  I really thought this was going to go some were. 
 Ahhhh :(
 The creek ahead of the dead end.
 And a cool looking camper trailer on the other side of the creek. :)    Every time I see a camper trailer I think of my grandfather.  
If your a bit curious type into google
Ranger Pop up trailer.

Look for Hille Engineering (Ranger)
Walter E Hille is my grandfather.  

 Another dead end. 
 Looking back.











 And another dead end, well not really, but I was not looking to get a flat.



No comments:

Post a Comment