Friday, May 18, 2018

55.1 MILES, THE FRIDAY GROUP CENTERVILLE RIDE & ON A ROLL.

 My god I look like I'm up to no good.  Bwahahahaha!   

Wow 20 people show up today what a big group.
Today rides was another great ride.   Oh yeah I could feel the paradise ride.  I only made it to the narrows, but I'm totally fine with that.    And I also made goal of getting to 500 miles today.  So I only have 511.33 miles to go to get to 6,000.

 Just a bunch of loitering cyclist.



 Billie is the Gem of the ride.  Tough as nails. 
John directing the group.   He's so Vogue.   


 Off we go.  I did a really cool drive by of the group and my camera stalled, so it did not save.  And after that my camera battery power went belly up.  I heard John take a big sigh of relief.


 The entire ride to and from Centerville was 33 miles. Afterward we hung out at Bellachinos coffee.  Thanks for the coffee John. 
So after I rested up a bit I took off again to hit the pavement and realized my phone was gone.  Uh oh.   I must have hit a bump and it jumped out of the bento box.  I love my bento box, but the velcro does not really seal it well.  So my phone is some were on honey run rd.  I back track a bit to see if I could find it, no luck.

Another thing is my chain is gone, it's over stretched.  So in one day it fell off 4 time.   So I got to find my magic hat and pull a miracle out of it.   I'm doing a 45 mile ride tomorrow with Johns group so I'm taking my chances.  It's ok when I get up to speed, but when I slow down for crossing a street that when it give me the most problems.

In other news  I'll be teaching a Wine & Painting Class.  Some of the girls want to do it, so I have to get a roster of supplies, were it's going to be held and so on.   Sound exciting.  Just need to get my act together.  ;)  



No comments:

Post a Comment