Friday, May 11, 2018

32.30 MILES & SUFFERFEST!

 Yeah I'm Koo koo!  Today there was a WIND ADVISORY.  What better day to kick my own ass on the bike.   Today was all about suffering and I did just that.
At one point the wind was so strong my speed was 5mph, it all most stopped me dead in my tracks.
So let see which ride had the stronger winds. 

Last time I rode 30.1 miles
My average speed was 11.8  ( This was the same)
Max speed was 21.3 
and it took me 2 Hour 37 minutes. 
I have to admit that the wind at my back felt so good.  My Max speed 24.4 and that was not me sprinting.  Really! The wind was that strong at my back.   Hell no, no sprinting today.  This was a very hard ride, I was getting pummeled from all sides.   And every once and a while a very nice push from the wind.  ahhhhh


..WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO
6 PM PDT THIS EVENING...

* TIMING...Increasing north winds this morning, continuing into
early evening.

* WINDS...North winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 40 mph or
higher, especially west of Interstate 5.

* IMPACTS...Loose objects blown away. Possible downed tree limbs.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 40 mph or higher are expected.


Next question I have to ask my self what is worst hail or dirt with small rocks?   Riding back on the bike path I was hit with several big wind gust that made dirt fly up and hit me.   And it tastes great.... not.  I guess I got my minerals for the day.   Yuck.  Hail hurts too, but at least it melts and it taste like water, dirt just taste like dirt.   So I have to say there both bad, and they both hurt.  I only got hit about three times along the way, but three time is enough. 

In other new I am totally shocked.  I am 5 pound away from fitting into a size 10 (womens average).   So this means I've lost weight.   I'm shocked because I was thinking I've gained weight.   And 5 pound is not that hard to lose. 
In photos I look like the incredible she hulk next to everyone. LOL  Oh well.













 White Mulberries. Yummy.  After each of my rides I hit the tree hard and have been eating them.  They taste like honey and crisp apples and have the texture of bananas.  But to day the dame wind blew all the ripe berries off.   Noooooo!    But no worries the bush is still loaded with unripe berries.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment