Friday, May 4, 2018

42.1 MILES AND WILDFLOWERS

 42 miles Hot and a great ride.  I stopped here and there to take some pictures of some new wild flowers along the way.  
A life behind bars. 
 Um feeling a little stupid I don't know what these are.  Usually I'm good at identifying flowers. 


 WOW look at the blue!   I miss my Ricoh camera is was the best camera I had.   Oh well.   When I was in the cook island I slipped on a slimy rock on the ocean edge and the strap came off around my neck and it hit another rock hard, but did not fall in the water.  The damage was too much.  However I was fine, just wet.  I cried and am still crying.  Oh well move on.

 Shade. 

 Yeah it's hot, but not as hot as it going to get. 
 There was a huge party going on at Wild wood it look like a fraternity and sorority got  together and were having a party.  What caught my eye was their games.  Flamingo ring toss, a huge Jenga and a huge connect four.    Soon after I took this picture a little boy was drawn to this and he was just like WOW!   It's here and no body is playing with this, so I'm going to play with it.   LOL   A moment later he was scolded by his mother to leave it alone.   Ahhh poor guy. 
 Big wild rose bush.

 Looking back at one of the bridges I cross on my rides.

















War paint.    My god my skin looks like a plucked chicken.
















Again I have no idea what this is.  But the bee's love it and it's Beeutiful.






 What amazing is that this is the same field the beginning January were these yellow plants are now.  Amazing how nature is constantly changing.

 














No comments:

Post a Comment