Monday, May 28, 2018

30.15 MILES & CHASED BY A SPACE ALIEN



This is what the guy seriously looked like and he had the bike.  His helmet was pitch black, his expression was like a poker player and we both did a 3.3 mile sprint to Manzanita Ave.  WHY! in the hell do I have a competitive side and why today.  I told my self I was going to take it easy. 
Well he was going fast but he was unable to pass me.  I turned off at Manzanita and circled back, I didn't want him to follow, but I still wanted to go the same direction.  yeah I was spent.   But as you can see by the look on my face that was fun.   I'm not going to say I Chicked him, because he was on my tail the whole way, well some what.   So I'd say we were matched.  Now if it had been a really good day for me and I was not gunning for 1000 miles, I could have kept going.   But like I said.









Well I got a surprise, and that was the closes to a wild Coyote I've ever been, he was resting right next to the fence, and I scared him.  He was moving fast, but I still got him on camera.   This was not a young one, this was a huge male.  


































Feeling good.  














Ahhhhh :(  No clouds. 










Did not do the Horse Shoe look today, need to stay out of the sun as much as possible. 



























Shade. 














SPRINTERS HIGH















Yeah I'm taking a break. Pant pant pant.









After the sprint.





































































No comments:

Post a Comment