Wednesday, May 30, 2018

35.10 MILES & A HARD AND REALLY WINDY RIDE.



                                                                                Wow what a windy day today.   The wind was knocking me around today, and riding into the head wind was a pill.   Some of the wind gust SE were from 20mph to 22mph.   No wonder.
However I still had a good ride and I got some climbing in.  Really slow climbing, but never the less climbing.   






















                        It was not terribly hot to day just really windy. Towards the evening the sun was being blocked by that clouds that was nice.


 35.10 miles.   I knocked off another 5 miles so all I have to do tomorrow is 22.58 miles and I'll be at my goal of 1000 miles for the month of May.  Yay!
 


  














No comments:

Post a Comment