Sunday, May 20, 2018

45.19 MILES & DR TO THE RESUCE!

 SHADE! 
My ride today was just steady we go, because my bike chain is very lose.  It only fell off twice, and I'm really glad that my picture is in the shade.  Well if I have grease on my hand and I rub my face.  LOL


 All the cloud are way over there. 
 No cloud here.  Just hot and dry.  But there was a nice cool breeze so that helped.
 A life behind bars. 
 Found a new park.  And the Drinking fountains were useless for filling me bottle.  Speaking about  Drinking fountains while up at Horse shoe pond while I was taking a break in the shade, a guy and girl with their two dogs walked up the drinking fountains, no big deal.  But what made me a sick was that he encourage the slobbering dog to put his paws on the fountain were you drink the water.  The dog basically ran his mouth all over the part you drink water from.  Um...........ewwwwww.   After I saw that I dumped my water out and I really do feel sorry for the next person who sips water from there. 

He kept telling the dog drink the good water, up here.   Excuse me sir, dogs will eat there own poo, dead animals and drink stagnate water, they don't understand good water. 

So yeah I have been traumatized by seeing how much that dog slobbered over the spigot. 
 Now it make me wonder how much dog slobber I have been drinking all this time. 

On the way home my chain fell off one last time and then while still peddling it jumped back on.  I was like Cool I wish it did that all the time.   

I am in debt the Bike Dr Mike, he ordered a new chain for me.   THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment