Wednesday, May 23, 2018

42.45 MILES (5/22/2018) & VOLLUNTERRING AT THE CRIT

 Got some catching up to do.   This is the 22nd.

Had some extra help at the booth today, the more the merrier.  Smiles all around.  Her two boys took part in the fun activities, and the really cool part is the cool guy looking at the camera gave them two brand new jerseys, so cool.   
 Zoom.  From the photo it looks like there going slow, nope, there moving hell of fast.   Do you know how many pictures I have to take to get one like these?  Lot's.

 What do you do when you run out of cliff bars?  I stuck a chicken strip in my jersey and ate it after about 1hr and a half,  I lived.  LOL  I also had small packet of cheeto's and I took two of the fruit snacks.  
 At Monkey Face getting water. 
 Sizzle sizzle, at lease there was a cool breeze.

 Yeah I have Grease on my face.  I'm not going to mention how many times I had to reset the chain.   Just think of it as war paint.

 Uhgg.   I'm sore, and I was starting to get really hungry.  Going home.




 Earlier in the day I was in Marysville, painting a window for Brems Jems.  Such a cool little find.   Need a really cool gift this is the place.
 She loved my work and decided to gift me a necklace and charms.  

It really reasonable priced gift, the necklace is $7.00 and then you can fill it will as many charms as you can.  












I picked a road bike, for my love of riding.
two kitties for my cats Fiona and Kahlua
a daisy for my love of nature
and a coffee for my love of coffee.   
Blurry, :(  but you can make every thing out.                   

No comments:

Post a Comment