Saturday, June 30, 2018

17.22 MILES & 1000 MILES COMPLETED FOR THE MONTH.

OMG I'm so glad I did a extra miles yesterday.  It was getting hot this morning and I am really super tired.  Time for a two day break.  And getting some good shut eye.   
It's going to get up to 106 today.  Yuck. 

So 1000 in May
1000 in June. 
Can you see were I'm going with this?
Remember the wager.    Bwhahahahaaaa. 

I has a close call this morning at the intersection to California Park.   Mind you I stop at the intersection and push the cross walk button.  It changed to walk and I slowly crossed.   There was not much traffic, so I carefully and slowly rode into the bike lane going toward Chico Canyon.   And yelled out 'HOLY SHIT"  A guy wearing no shirt who looked like a cyclist was coming the wrong way down the bike path toward me.  Good thing I was going slow.  He veered around me around the corner and took off up into California Park.  
Dang!  He must have been going at least 17 to 18 mph.   So yeah that was a close call.

And then over toward Eaton a family decided to block a section of road with tables and a tent.   I can slow down and make my way around the tables.  But if your going to block a road, make it clear to motorist who are coming around the corners.    Safety First.  I told them they should put a sign up around the corner and they looked at me like I was a crazy person.  Oh well.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment