Friday, June 15, 2018

40.01 MILES A GREAT DAY & RAAM

 I'm beginning to notice a pattern.   I'll have about 4 to 5 days of hard riding slogging, then I'll have two really good days of riders high.  Today was another great day. 

And I'm ahead of scheduled, instead of being right at 500, I'm at 473.22 miles.

(RAAM) RACE ACROSS AMERICA.
That is what going on right now.
From Google: By the standards considered above, RAAM is the World's Toughest Bicycle Race. RAAM is 806 miles or 26% longer than the TDF. The average daily mileage of the Team RAAM winner was 557 miles, the Solo RAAM winner pedaled an average of 335 miles a day while TDF winner only averaged 98 miles a day.
 So  uhhh uhhhh 355 miles a day????  FUCK!   I can do 100 miles and a little bit over, but it's still hard.  I want to do 200 eventually, but 557 miles and 335 a day.   I'm going to pre order the calla lilies for my grave.  Because that is what I'll be doing cycling right into a open grave.

I think they need to switch out the R in RAAM and replace it with a D  for DAAM!    DEATH ACROSS AMERICA!      




No comments:

Post a Comment