Saturday, June 16, 2018

45.02 MILES & JUST A TAD WINDY.

 Ya you could say it was windy.  Just checked out the weather report and the winds were 25mph with wind gust exceeding 30.  You can see how happy I am to be riding at 8 mph out towards Honey Run.   The first part of my ride was really hard.    Did I suffer YES!   I'm sore all over.

In later news.  I found someone to volunteer for me.   So I can suffer in circles.   
 Going 8 mph and only 8 miles into more lovely wind. 
 Took a break were the fried eggs are, well that is what they look like to me.
 Beautiful windy day. 
 Cray Cray here.

 Going insaine the wind is hellish.    I learned this from Frankie.   But I have to say he does it will style.  My face looks like I'm reading to disembowel my competition.

 Taking another break.  I normally don't stop here, but I had to pant pant pant.






No comments:

Post a Comment