Friday, June 22, 2018

35.46 MILES & THE FRIDAY GROUP RIDE & 10,000

 Second day into summer and it's getting Hot hot hot.

20 people show up for the ride this morning.  And riding thought the orchards is refreshing in the morning because at least the air is cool.

Well after a long discussion with hubby, I'm not going to do the Crit's.  It's way too hot and did I mention it's way to hot.
Riding out there is one thing, slow roasting in circles is another.   So I'm going back to volunteering.  I know everyone is missing my stellar camera skills.
My next toy is going to be a good camera, but I have to wait till  December.

I celebrated 10,000 miles today with a Ice Mocha. Thanks to John. 






Everyone just chilling before the ride.

                 
 























The average speed for the speedometer just as we got to the Coffee shop.
  














This was just after Keefer Rd.  I took off like a mad women.   This is Maximum speed.   We won't talk about going up hill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment