Saturday, June 9, 2018

32.09 MILES TIRED & GETTING MY ASS KICKED

Yeah this is before the ass kicking ensued.  I was just happy that there was shade and lot's of clouds.  


 Looking back.  
 This is the face riding in the #*$&*@ wind.  I'm already sore and tired, then the wind decides to pick up. 
This is how reflective this trailer was.   I didn't watch GCN for nothing.  
 Wild Plumbs!!!!  Lot's of wild Plumbs. 
 Lot's of sweet juicy and yummy plumbs.  Yes I ate them.  I'm going back for more. 
 Earlier in the day we went to the Bike Music festival.
Cool and hella heavy bike.  
 This is cool.  I kind of wish there were more bike like this at the festival, but only one here and there. 
 See those people riding the bikes, all four of them.  They're powering the electricity for the band that is playing to the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment