Monday, June 18, 2018

CRIT-TICAL THINKING.

Well tomorrow is the big day and this time I'm ok with doing it, but my mind is going a mile a minute.  I've been pre-riding the course in my mind, and trying to come up with a logical plane of action.  I'm good at sprinting in intervals.  I think I will be ok with the cornering.  I also realize that I got to keep moving with the pack or no pack?    Keep to the inside, don't get in the way of the other riders, or like I said stick with a group and hammerer it out. 
I've been going each section, I need to keep it smooth and coordinated, or I'm going to hit rock bottom fast.  Hopefully I won't.  I really don't know what's going to happen.   I could bomb, I could kick butt. 
The roads flat, the wind suppose to be minimal, so let see what happens.  
Oh and I'm going to do a 20 mile warm up before I get there. That should prep my legs.  
I hope I do good, but if I don't.  Big deal move on.  




No comments:

Post a Comment