Saturday, June 23, 2018

20.35 MILES SHADE & A FLYING POTATO CHIP

 Some times you do long rides and some times you do short rides.  Today was a short ride. 
Today was hot hot hot, 104 hot.  40 Celsius. 
This is why I waited later in the day to do my ride and there is lot's of lovely shade.  There is only two places I had to ride in the direct sun for about 2 miles.  Not that bad. 

Close to going home I was on a small bike path and saw a potato chip making it's way through the air.  I was like is that a butterfly?  What the hell is it.  Oh it's a potato chip a flying potato chip.  There was a very tiny bird attached to the chip and it was like gollum with the one ring.  Mine, it's my potato chip, I has it and I will eat it.
But what made this so funny was the bird was just so small and the chip was huge.     



 I'm wheely good at taking pictures.
Decided to give my front tire some camera time, because it the one that pulls me every where I want to go.







Time to go home. 












No comments:

Post a Comment