Saturday, June 2, 2018

50.06 MILES & WIDE EYE'D AND BUSHY TAILED

Listening to K-391 Deep Blue.  
 I woke up at 5:00 o'clock this morning and was wide awake.  I was thinking of the Bucks lake ride.  But I'm not to sad that I missed it.  I heard it's a really hard climb and no big deal, there is always next time to suffer.   So what do you do when you wake up wide eye'd and bushy tailed?  Bike ride.  The first 16 miles were hard, then after that I found my riding grove.  
BIG WHITE TRUCK!  Really!  Who would have even guessed.    Anyway check this out the guy was sitting in his drive way and gunned it backing out as I was going by.  WHAT THE FLIPPING FUCK??   I had to take evasive maneuvering missing the back of the truck my a few feet.  When I look back the I could not believe what I was seeing. He was pulling very slowly back into his drive way.   Really.  Mind you this was not a elderly chap driving.   As I rode away I was thinking he might have done this on purpose, just to mess with me.    I will never know, but that is what my spiddy senses are telling me.  What ever. 

My challenging ride today. LOL   Ride through the sprinkler.   It was not cold water.   Bad Ass's ride thought sprinklers.

 Do my tires make me look big.  LOL
All of a sudden I feel petite.

 Stop and took a break at my favorite bike path.   Fish were fishing and there were craw dad's amuck.   And I missed out on seeing a turtle.  
 Selfie with the bike.
 Love this.





No comments:

Post a Comment