Wednesday, June 27, 2018

47.61 MILES WOW & LOT'S OF ROLLERS

 Great day riding with the ladies of WOW (Women on wheels).  We did lot's of rollers today, up and down and up and down.    It was hot, but we lucked out with a nice cool breeze.   

Well the Phantom falls ride is a no go.  The two people I was going to go with had things come up.  But tomorrow I'm going to Lake Almanor with Jenni then guess what!   The next day I'm going right back to the same lake with the WOW group to do a double whammy.   What a great way to end the month


 Listen up ladies Pam's talking. 
 Taking a break in the shade. 
 Off we go.   Headed home. 
 A ways to go.


 Coffee taste better after a long ride.  Yummy.
 This is my average speed right after we got to the coffee shop. 



and my average speed getting home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment