Wednesday, June 13, 2018

40.10 MILES (6-12-2018) & VOLLUNTEERING AT THE CRIT'S

 Didn't get as early of a start as I would have liked, I woke up with a migraine this morning.....bleh.  Luckliy it lessen and well how about a bike ride.   Feel better here, but I'm really tired.   Hence my smile isn't toned down my 75%.  Pant pant pant.
 If you recognize this, try to avoid it or be very cautious.  The tree is full of yellow jackets.   I zoom thought them and was oh well now.  
They might be building a nest or on the move.  
 Yes I'm sitting down and yes I'm tired. 
 These people will never learn. 
 Now that a really cool chair.  LOL
 They go by so fast it's not funny.  I just point and hit the button as fast as I can. 

 This guy just love kittens.  LOL



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete