Friday, June 15, 2018

I'M THINKING ABOUT DOING THE CRIT.

This is what cycling 9,572.63 miles looks like.   So what I don't have the cyclist body.  All my power is in my legs.  

So yeah I've been toying with the idea of doing the Crit.  But I would need some to fill in volunteering for me, so I could do it. 
So I guess well see what happens.  
Well at least I know what type of rider I'll 'B'.   LOL     B is for beginner. 
I'm just really curious about how I would do.  

I'm 13 miles away from 500 miles. 
Now what?  I've got to plan out my next two weeks so I can keep up the insane riding. 
I've been reading over the signs of over training and so far so good.   Yeah I admit I'm tired, but not beat.  And doing the two day breaks is helping me not burn out.   The heat is hard to ride in, but staying close to the park and staying in the shade really helps.   If the weather is cool down then I'll shoot up and do a loop up at Horse Shoe pond  like yesterday.   


No comments:

Post a Comment