Tuesday, June 5, 2018

29.87 MILES MORE TODAY & VOLUNTERRING AT THE CRITS

 Got my miles into day.  All in total 70.31 for today.   40.44 miles for the morning and 29.87 miles for the evening.  So I'm happy.  

It's really amazing how each day of riding and there is always some idiot out there.    Riding on the bike path up to 5 mile, I was not going too fast and there was another women on a road bike ahead of me and ahead of her was a guy on a bike.  He all of a sudden stops dead in the middle of the path turns around and says oh I just wanted to test your breaks, she goes around him as I do, but as I pass him he fakes ramming into my bike, he wanted a reaction, sorry dude I don't react to stupidity.














 This guy does not learn.  This is the second tag I made for him.  LOL
 Uh oh another one. LOL
 Yay a new recruit to the Crit. 
 Little girl enjoying the shade and eating her carrots.  











A somber day at the Crit's today as we lost a cyclist.    

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete