Wednesday, July 4, 2018

15.04 MILES & BRUUUUAP!

 Went back out and did another 15 miles.   Great ride, I was really pumped.  I could have kept going, but tomorrow is a climb. So just 15 miles. 

Feeling good 2 days in to the month and I'm at 121.01 miles.   Going to try to keep the momentum going.  


Well dang when to my moms house for the 4th and holy ever loving shit brick.  She served the biggest hot dog I have ever seen in my entire life.   It was like the hamburger I had at the lake.    WTF  I was looking at it and laughing.
It was not in a regular bun and it was not a regular size hot dog.   I could not eat the whole thing, it was way too much.    So yeah the out come of eating some of it was on the second half of my ride I was burping like a drunken sailor.  LOL    

Next up Paradise.


No comments:

Post a Comment