Monday, July 16, 2018

MY FULL LIST OF MUISIC

Warning some music my be offensive to sensitive ears and I'm not talking about the kids.

There is music for all kinds of things, but if your going to use music for cycling you've got to match it to what type of cycling your doing.  It's all about Tempo and beat and getting into that grove to keep you going.  
Now I'll be totally honest I don't listen to music while I ride.... SAY WHAT?   It's too dangerous, I need all my senses focused in on what I'm doing.  But why post music then?   As I ride I let my brain chose what I need to listen to and wallah no need for head phone.   I binge listen to my cycling music while I blog and so on, think of it like charging a battery, work me up for the ride ahead and keep me focused on what I need to do. 

There are a few type of cycling.
1. Relaxed easy breezy. Ahhhh what a great day.  This music below is not for that kind of riding.
2. Medium work out get a good tempo going, heart beat is up, but your not exhausted.
3. Fast, hard work out, your sweating so much your blinding your self, your out of breathe and your killing it.
4. Your a crazed person on a bike and your feared by everyone around you, you go beyond human straight to inhuman, there is nothing you will not try to do, even if it leaves you gasping for your last breathe, and crawling the last mile on your hands and knees of the last mile because your that burned out.
 So here we go. Pick you type of cray cray music and your off, some of it light cray cray music.  Copy and past or type into youtube. Leave the numbers out. 



1. DVBBS & Borgeous - TSUNAMI (Original Mix) 

2. AUTOCORRECT (Official Lyric Video)

3. JAUZ - Jaws Theme

 4. [Hardcore] - Stonebank - Stronger (feat. EMEL) [Monstercat Release]

5. Alan Walker x David Whistle - Routine

6. Alan Walker & K-391 - Ignite (Lyrics Video) ft. Julie Bergan & Seungri

7. KONGOS - Come with Me Now

8. Take It From Me (Official Lyric Video)

9. TheFatRat - Fly Away feat. Anjulie

10.  TheFatRat - Infinite Power!

 11. Singularity - The Tide ft. Steffi Nguyen (TheFatRat Remix)

12.  Sia - The Greatest ( Lyrics )

13.  Evanescence - Wake me up Inside [Lyrics]

14.  Imagine Dragons Believer LYRICS

15.  Kygo - Stranger Things ft. OneRepublic (Alan Walker Remix)

16. Alan Walker - Sing me to sleep LYRICS (feat. Iselin Solheim)

17. K-391 - Deep Blue

18. David Guetta & Showtek - Bad ft. Vassy (lyrics video)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment