Wednesday, July 18, 2018

32.02 MILES 107 & MY BIGGEST FAN

So yeah the first part of the ride was really yucky.  At least the humidity was not as bad.   But I had to get my mileage into day.


 And look who I ran into.  Katy!  She my support when I ride here and there she hid's and cheers me on.  :D      She was the lady who yelled out Go Susen Go!  And left me wondering if I had lost my mind.  But nope she real and here a picture to prove it. 
 OH NOOOO!   The persimmon tree is so damaged.  The last time I road buy there was one huge branch down, but now the whole tree almost over.  :( :( :(   It's a gated area, so I wonder if the tree just dried out, from the heat.  This is sad.

 Taking a water break.
I forgot to mention this is my last post, so I'll add it here.  I was riding thought this neighborhood a couple days ago and a lady had what appeared to be a  small Terrier.  She did not have it on a leash.  And I believe it leap out of her arms.  Holy Terror of Terriers!  That dog was on a mission to mess me up.   She Screamed at me to STOP!  I'm like hell no.  He was dam fast, but not fast enough.  I put the peddle to the meddle.  This dog was running so fast he was flying thought the air, I did not see his feet hit the ground.  
 It cooled down toward evening, but the humidity was starting to creep in. 
 The smile on my face suggest it's actually pleasant now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment