Saturday, July 14, 2018

20.44 MILES & SLOW ROASTING IN THE SHADE

 Wow today was only 103,  it didn't feel 103 it felt like 107.
I just did a easy ride today.  Besides I'm ahead of schedule.
Even in the shade it was really intense.

I should really be a ballet dancer, because when I stop on my bike I am literally on my toes.  If the ground is a fraction off, I will stumble sometimes.  LOL
And I just realize something when I was heavier I would have to fight my bike seat all the time.  My weight would push it down, then I would have to pull it back up and so on.   Don't have that problem any more.   

 Shade.  But still hot.
 The pool was swamped


 The whole time I was taking the picture I was thinking my bike going roll backwards and off the ledge into the water. LOL
 About for 4 miles I'm in the direct sun.  Do able.  20 miles hell no.
I know now were the cloud come from when they come into the valley.   It's so cool to watch the clouds dance across the sky on my rides.  Well when there clouds.   No clouds.  :(
A tunnel I ride though all the time.  Stop there to take a break and admire the kids art work.

Oh boy some body driving a truck got them self into a pickle.   A circular parking lot I ride though was over flowing with parked cars.   Mr Truck driver park in between to very (Very) large stones, the ones you can't drive over, even if you have a off road truck.  He was able to park between them, but when he was leaving he was hitting the back of his bumper, then he pull forward and try the other way and hit the other rock and mind you he could not pull that far forward because of two trees.  So yeah.  I wonder how long it took him to get out. 


 I just love the eyes. 



 Hmm guitar fly, haven't seen one of those.
 Lizard. 

 Someone like sports.  LOL
 From the artist of the all the tiles.
 Another lizard.






No comments:

Post a Comment