Sunday, July 22, 2018

RANDOM PICUTERS FROM OUR RIDES & SUFFERING



 Hubby and me taking a break.
 My First Road Bike, no not really a road bike, but don't tell me that.
This poor bike went through a lot, ton's of broken spokes, bent rims, the seat would not stay put, it would sink down all the time and I would have to raise it up all the time.  
 You know It must have looked really odd me wearing a Jersey and riding a comfort bike.  
 Doing the Durham loop, well the short version.  32 miles
 Riding with my hubby make me happy.   I'm going to get him a better bike soon, the one he got was a crappy rust bucket. :( 


 Paradise our second time up.  Taking a break on our Road bikes.



 The wind from hell day. 

 Get up early to get a good start. 
 Did I mention this is the coldest I've ever ridden my bike.  Shit. 


 This was our first time up.   It was really exhausting.


No comments:

Post a Comment