Friday, July 27, 2018

33.10 MILES & LOT'S OF DEER

 Hot and Humid.  Started my ride at 4:00pm.  

Well the deer I saw on Chico Canyon Drive is the ma ma of the baby deer.   I came around the corner and ma ma and baby were hanging out.  Boy is that little one fast, it darted right into the bushes.  Ma ma was like oh it's you, and just kept grazing.  She's really mellow.  

The count down begins.  4 more days and  114.93 miles to go.   If I want I can do 28 miles per day now to get to 1000 miles.

A tid bit from another ride that I forgot to mention.  I saw a guy carrying a tomahawk walking thought the park.  That was kind of scary, hope he was on his meds.    I made a extra huge circle around him.  
 I took this on the move, the baby has just exited stage left.  

And that was not all on the other path towards the main road there was a very young buck, his antlers were so small, but there.  He look a little bit more skittish. 

I do believe the fires are driving some of the wild life down from the hills.  




No comments:

Post a Comment