Thursday, July 26, 2018

WEATHER ,HAVE TO RIDE & CANCELED!

Thursday
12pm
1pm
2pm
3pm
4pm
5pm
6pm
7pm
Forecast Sunny Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
Temp (°F) 93° 100° 104° 108° 112° 111° 109° 107°

This is it hourly temperature throughout today.
And I have to still do a ride.  Starting at 3pm.  But here is the sliver lining.  The temperature for Chico is recorded out at the Airport were there is not shade and lot's of run way, so hot hot  hot.
What's the silver lining?   First is a bit over cast today, what ever the temperature is above will be 6 to 9 degrees lower.    Yeah still hot but do able in the shade.

This was going to be bit or a break day, but I have to get about 30 ish miles in.  So glad I did 60 yesterday.

Why do I have to ride today.   My father in law broke his ankle and he needs help getting back up the steps and I have to pick him up tomorrow from surgery in the morning.   So no Friday Group ride.

And the Turtle Bay ride is canceled :(  . The Whiskey Fire is in the area and there is too much ash and smoke for it to be a safe ride.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment