Friday, July 20, 2018

STOP DROP AND ROLL WHEN YOUR TIRED!

The end of the month is going to be a pill were have a none stop heat wave till the end of the month. 

All this week I've been really have not been good sleep and last night was the worst.  Last night I have insomnia, I could not fall asleep at all.   I really wanted to join the Friday group ride to Paradise, but wouldn't you know it around 7 in the morning I got up and that's when I started to yawn and my eye would not stay open.   Yeah riding up to Paradise not happening I ended up sleeping until 12 noon.  And to make things even more exciting, the heat way is going all the way to the end of the month.   (?)  Do they have a Jersey that sizzling bacon?  I'm not a Bacon fan, but when it's how out side it makes sense.  They do.  LOL  



Here is my plan of action, skip doing the longer ride and stick to the 32 miles.  And if I can cut the 32 miles in half.  16 miles in the morning and 16 miles in the evening.  That sound good.  Now I've got to get over my waking up in the morning problems.   I miss a lot of good rides, because I basically flopped.    
I have 433.13 miles left.  I have 12 days left  3 days I can rest, but if need be I can keep riding, if I'm doing shorter rides.   I debating today.  If I do a ride it will be a lot later and after 5:00.  So a really short ride. 

Here is the way I going to look at it, I might not make it too 1000 this month.  If I don't Big Deal it's not the end of the world, I'll still be happy with my mileage.  But now that I've said that I'm going to still try of it. 

                                                                Like I said before if I didn't have the park and there was no shade I would not be doing this.  



No comments:

Post a Comment