Sunday, July 1, 2018

PAIN MANAGEMENT TIPS.

 Before the Lake Almanor ride, the bottom half of my jersey next to the seat got a hole in it and the ending result is that my inner thigh looked like I got a huge bit on the leg, with a very large welt.  Ouch!  
So I was like hmmm I got to do the Lake ride, what am I going to do.  Band Aid!   
I could not find a picture of the one with the white removable trim around the edges, so this picture will do.  Look for the ones with the white trim.
I slapped the band aid on the sore area and bingo.  It's didn't hurt, it kept it from getting more inflamed and I did the ride with ease. 
So if you got a sore area slap a band aid on it.  And whalla your on your way. 

I wish I thought of this earlier, it would have come in handy on several rides.

What do when my butt starts hurting after a ride?  I still down harder on it until the pain goes away!
If that does not work I lean forward and readjust until I find a spot that doable and keep riding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment