Monday, July 16, 2018

25.15 MILES & GREAT DAY


Well shit, today was suppose to be a break day.  LOL   I just did a little ride, but other wise it was a great day today.  Yes it was triple digits and yes it was hot, but the humidity was not there and that make a huge differences.  The shade actually felt like shade.

I been adding a mini hill or terror into my rides, this one is steep and I did it 3 time today.  And I also did a sprint and got my speed up to  26.9 miles and hour.  This time I was not going down hill.   I pushed hard and by the time I got to the end I was out of breath.  

There was a little 5 year old boy and he was dressed in blue slacks and a white shirt, his parents here doing photo shoots.  But he was so cute he saw the cookie monster and gave me a big bashful smile.    The next time I came around he had the biggest piece of water melon slice and his sister was dressed up in a watermelon tutu.   It was tutu cute. 

It getting really hot hear in fact so hot that the Airport Crit's have been post pone until next Tuesday.   It really is not good to push your self like that when you can grill a steak on the side walk. 


Well tomorrow is the cut off day for 500 miles and I'm at 497.49 so I'm happy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment