Saturday, July 28, 2018

34.21 MILES, VERY HOT, HUMID,SMOKEY & MUGGY.

 Yeah I'm not having fun frying right now.  It was really hot, but I wanted to go out here to see how much smoke was covering the valley lot's.   But as I sit here and type and the sun is setting it's even more apparent. The sun is literally red this evening.



 Took a break at 20 miles and found these beautiful berries.  Bird berries. These are not for eating.   I have no idea what they are, but there pretty and in different stages. 
 I always wonder were tissue paper came from. LOL
Always a bridesmaid, but never a bride.

 And the elderberries are ripe. Yes they're edible, but with a warning, you have to know how to prepare them, before eating or drinking the juice.  I'd rather stay away from them.   Lot's of people get so sick because they are ill informed and don't know how to prepare them.   And lot's of people get them confused with Poke berries and Poke berries are toxic.  
 Beautiful to look at though.
 BEANS  No not edible.
This tree was loaded.
 And also loaded with dried out beans with seeds.
 Hello there.  Lady bug was hiding in the bean. And I could not get her off my hand, she sat down on my finger pulled all her legs in and was like uh uh no, I'm staying put.   Kind of like a snail does on a leaf thought out the day.   So I gently pried her my finger and put her on a plant.   Never had that happen before.   And if you didn't know, Lady bugs do bite, it's a pinch rather than a sting. 
 Ha look at the seed, they look like bean too. Pretty cool.
 Oh yeah uhhgg now do you see why I like the park.  Leave the park and you get this.  Cadaverous green and the Yellow of death.
 See the haze that smoke.  :(





No comments:

Post a Comment