Monday, July 23, 2018

25.47 MILES & A WAY BETTER RIDE

 This morning ride was the pits, but this ride was way better. Yeah it was hot, but at least I didn't feel like I was slogging and the ride when a lot faster. 
 Every things so GREEN!   if your a Mel Brooks fan you'll get this. 
 One of the bridge I cross to join the group rides. 
 Water reflecting on the underneath of the freeway.

 Lot's of cars above.
 Some of the art work underneath the over pass.
 The clouds are mocking me. 

Why I didn't record what I saw next,  I was in such shock.  I was taking a break at the Hooker Oak park and watching a base ball game.  This lady is walking out to take her position and no joke she shoves her base ball mitt in her butt crack of her shorts.  WTF (???)  I had to do a double take to what I was seeing.  She did this kept walking as she was fixing her hair.   And when he was done with her hair she removed her glove.   This can not be unseen.
 Cat tails. Tall cat tails.   Cat tail root are edible, they taste like artichoke hearts. 

 little pool.  This is at the Nature Center.
 Jumping Spider.  Tiny Spider, he right next to my hand.


 Mosquito infested drinking fountain. WTF? 
 I guess it's an endangered?  




No comments:

Post a Comment