Tuesday, July 31, 2018

25.18 MILES & NUMBERS FOR THE MONTH!















Just thought it would be fun to show you my monthly views and were there from.
On the greater scale I'm not even a blip, but it's still interesting.  Each month is fluctuates pretty good with who in lead. And I learn of country's I've never even heard of.
What is my most viewed blog.  It's,  50.26 MILES KICK MY ASS & AVOCADO ICECREAM.  Say what?   425 views.   LOL     And I was a little disappointed.  The big scoop I got must have been from a new employee.  I took my hubby back and our scoops were so tiny and the guy even knocked the over hang off the cone so it was perfectly round.   What (?!)   I was like really dude... really.   Well It's still really good ice cream.   



United States
4757
Canada
137
Vietnam
134
United Kingdom
132
Germany
100
Portugal
56
Ukraine
49
Ireland
38
France
36
Peru
36















No comments:

Post a Comment