Wednesday, August 8, 2018

0 MILES & VOLLUNTEERING

I had another night of not being able to get any good sleep, so I decided for better or worst to not ride today.  Oh well, move on.  I was very humid today and having that mask over my face.   I'm going to be volunteering in Redding tomorrow to aid the Carr Fire victims and it's going to be hot as hell and humid, so I figure I better try to be rested and get some sleep tonight. Because I have to be up around 5:30.    I don't have a lot to donate, but I have a few things and something is better than nothing.  It's supposed to be really hot and humid up there and I learned the Church where we are helping will not be providing water.  I'm really not surprised.  But that's another story.  All I care about is helping displaced people,  I don't care what religion you are, what your back ground is, your hair color, if you were a hijab, if your Mexican, if you worship a elephant as a god.  I'm going to help human beings.   And right now with all the fires there is a lot of human beings in need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment