Sunday, August 26, 2018

28.99 MILES MORE & FEELING THOROUGHLY CONFUSED

 REALLY?!  WTF?   I've gone down and up at the same time.  I look fatter. ??  But my pant size are smaller. I'm even been able to wear my Tiger Jersey now, it fits, were as before it was too tight.   Remember the face profile to show my weight loss in my face.   I've lost weight in my face, but look fatter below.  What gives.???

My thights look like huge Jett Puff Marshmallows on sticks. 

My tights are fucking huge.  Did all the weight in my face go down with gravity?    ARRGHHHH!  I'm really sad and confused.

The picture all the way to the left is March 2016.
The middle picture is  2017 and the picture to the right is 2018.









2 comments:

  1. That's a shame you're feeling this way. You may be losing weight around your organs (often hard to lose without exercise). Because you are such a good cyclist your body is used to exercise you may need to change it up somehow. Maybe weighs in the gym? Remember, pictures are not the best way to confirm weight loss but your clothes are. I went down 3 or 4 sizes depending on where it is. Color effects how everything looks. Hang in there! Its taken me almost 3 years now to take off and keep the weight off. I have thyroid problems that make my metabolism sluggish and lost a lot of hair before being diagnosed. Have your doctor check you. Can I ask your age? I'm 64. Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might have had a mini melt down. And a friend of mind pointed out that I have white jersey shorts on, rather than black and I appear closer to the camera. And to make matters worse I was really skper tired that day. So I do not thing I've gained weight. Because all of my cloth are loser and I can even fit into my Tiger jersey now. I'm 43.

      Delete