Tuesday, August 7, 2018

20.21 MILES & UP IN THE AIR???


Well it is what it is.  Today was not a good day, and my legs were not happy.  I started off with really bad sleep, then this morning a stomach ache.  I was like well may be around my normal riding time I'll feel better, nope.  So 20.21 miles.  When your not feeling good 20 miles feels like 70 miles.  
As you can see I'm not a happy camper. 

As for up in the air August is going to be very interesting for me.  I'm not going to be able to do the WOW ride tomorrow.  :( :(  Because I have to meet up with a district manager about a huge window painting job.  If I get it it will be one of the biggest jobs I've ever had. 8 stores in total.  It's a bid, so as with any business I have to give my price, have him look at my work and then wait to see if he likes me enough.  I'll tell you the name of the store only if I get it.  I do have competition and this one is worth not mentioning on here.
I hope I get it and if I do, this is going to really cut into my ride time.    

So here is the low down.   
 I have 10 days left to the 17th.
368.84 more miles till the 17th cut off date for hitting 500 miles.  I am a bit behind.
But 36 miles a day will get me to 500. 
If I get the job I will be traveling out of town.  So yeah up in the air.    

No sprinting, this was me making the light going down hill.


No comments:

Post a Comment