Saturday, August 25, 2018

EDGEWOOD DIAMOND BACK ORDERED

My hubby is ecstatic. We just ordered him a brand new bike.  So he can ride with me again.

As for my self I'm going to do a ride today and then join some friend tomorrow for a ride.

Sadly I miss my WOW group photo shoot today. :(   I tried to get up at 6:45 to get ready and it was not happening, my hubby couldn't even get me up.  My mind was go, my body was no.   Oh well move on.

It looks like the Airport Crits are coming to a end.  Next Tuesday is the last Crit of this year.  :( So no more high speed fun.  I really enjoyed going out there and being part of the antics.

In later news.  I  got a new weapon of choice.  Bwahhahaha, I bought a hand help video camera/ camera.  Be scared, be very scared.   So the rides will now be EPIC!   If your video camera shy I suggest you cycle faster or you'll end up on video.  

Just two more Denny's stores to paint on the 27th and I'll be done.    Then the next job I got is Sportmans Warehouse.  I'll be doing window painting and face painting for them.

When I face painted for them last time I was standing close to the front clerk and a lady came up with so much stuff I had to do a double take.  WTF?  Miss Money bags just entered the store.  Any the clerk range up a whopping $930.00. I was in ear shot and could see the screen.  The lady grabbed a hand full of $100 dollar bills and when the clerk check then under neath the light they were all fake.   Now here the weird part, the manager told her go back to her bank turn them in and that was it.  She did not get her items, but they just let her go.   

2 comments: