Wednesday, August 29, 2018

41.43 MILES WITH THE WOW GROUP TO PARADISE

 What a great day for a up hill climb.  Most everyone had there new jerseys on.   I didn't take too may pictures this time because I was having fun with the video camera.
Stopping to rest at Star Bucks.  Sorry but Star Bucks coffee is meh.   Just my taste buds. 


Look at all those cool bikes.












 On the way down Neil road I took it easy, my front tire was looking not to healthy, so I stayed behind the group.  Rather wipe out behind them than in front of the group.

But the problem got taken care of, after I got down the hill went right over to North Rim and got both tires replaced.   And good thing I did, because my break wire was coming apart.   Yikes.  That would have not been good.

I like living life on the edge.

Well I was pretty surprised how well I did going up to Paradise considering that last time I did was the doughnut ride.  And the face with all the stair stepping.   Yes I could really feel it.  I was slow, but I was not far behind the group. 


No comments:

Post a Comment