Friday, August 24, 2018

ADVENTRUES IN WINDOW PAINTING

 This was in Woodland California.
Just a train going by with just two train cars, and what was unbelievably was with in a few minutes is was going back the other way with the yellow train in front.  I did not see any kind of turn around system and it was the same train.  It must have been a Harry Potter train.
Right next to my car when we first got there a motorcycle was parked.  As I was talking to the store manager about the painting a homeless guy started going thought all the leather bags on the bike and fast like there was something in there of value Say wha..... So she called the cops on him, he was cussing and saying it was his girl friend bike.  The women who owned the bike was not his girl friend and has nothing of value in her bags.  However you know what I think, I think he stashed something in there he stold and came back for it later.  The lady that owned it said she leaves it park there for long periods of time, because she works behind Denny's.  When the police talked to her she was like meh.  If they can't drive off with it I'm fine, because there is nothing of value in the bags. 

Hey look another of the same window paintings.  I can sleep paint this now.


 Lot's of tomato trucks going by, and they were all color coded.  Dark red tomatoes in the front and lighter tomatoes in the back. 
 How do you find a really cool wooden train trestle?   You accidentally read Google maps, which is always right side up, up side down.  Yeah I read the map up side down and we were headed to Sacramento and way off course.  But hey look at this cool track. 

Okay now this was highly frustrating. Like insane.
Ugghh were looking for the Freeway entrance on a 4 way road.   No signs saying free way on our side????  But on the far side of the road a tiny little sign saying freeway. WTF is up with that.   So we ended driving around in circles trying to find the freeway.   I was frazzled.    
Spider.   And no I did not intend to put the spider in the bucket.  LOL  It just line up on accident. 
Green foot.   Talk about freaking out.  Well I got home took off my shoe and sock and was like Holy shit now what?   This is my foot that I have Blood clot and Roth Syndrome in.  Nooo My foot is dying.  For a split second I was holding my breath and panicking.  Then I was oh.  I split green paint on my shoe and sprayed it off with windex, it dyed my foot.  No I'm not going to die.


I just learned today I am rare.  LOL
I'm red headed and blue eyed and apparently that really rare.  I've always believed red hair green eyed was rare, nope it's pretty common.    I hate to disappoint you but I can't grant wishes.     

8 stores painted, 2 more to go.  Then after than I paint Sportsman Wear house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment