Saturday, August 25, 2018

20. 63 MILES & THAT'S ALL.

 Wanted to do just a short ride today and get back into the swing of things for tomorrows ride.  I can really feel that I've been up and down and up and down on the step ladder.

Something funny that I've been noticing lately is that there is a company work truck that is flying around Chico and it has the exact same colors as our WOW group jerseys.  At first I though it was just close, but I've been close to it a few times and it makes me laugh.  I swear it's the same shade of green, blue with black and white.     It's bound to happen.

On my way down from horse shoe lake a guy in a car was going slow behind me, this happens a lot, but he made sure his wave was seen.   And he was very courteous when he went around me.   
 On the way up Chico canyon road it looks like someone dumped crushed glass across the side of the road, I spotted it at the last minute and avoided it all. Whew!   That would have been flats-ville for me.


Wow I'm rocking this month I'm at 212.91 this month.  LOL 
August 2017 I did 490.6 miles.   So I got 277.69 miles to go in 4 days. LOL   I'm working two of those days.  
Now just for shits and giggles.   To get to a 1000 miles for this month I would have to ride 196.77 miles four 4 days.  Maybe in the future I could do this, but right now no. 



No comments:

Post a Comment