Sunday, August 5, 2018

55.17 MILES & FREAKING PEOPLE OUT

Nothing like having a good day on the bike freaking people out. LOL  Boy did I get the looks.  Give me a rusty chain saw and I'd be set.
At the beginning of my ride I had some one yell my name again, but it happen so fast... actually it happen twice. LOL   So sorry if I didn't see you. 
When cars come toward me I can not see the drivers through the window, all I see is knuckles on the wheel.   So I'm not being unfriendly I just can't see you.
Great ride today.  I feel so much better than the last two days.
And the mask is helping. 
I think these masks were not meant to be worn for over 50 miles, towards 40 it started to fall apart and get really itchy. 
Uhhhgggg! You remember what I said on my last post about NO FIRES and how people don't think.   OMGAWWWD!   I came around the corner and this guy was parked with his truck idling in the high grass. WTF DUDE.   I was not standing for this.  He was not even in the truck he was in the ravine.    I said to him.  "I know your probably going to get really mad at me and cuss me out for saying this, but your truck parked in the tall grass like that is exactly how the Carr Fire started."      He was not happy with what I said.    Tough shit.  
My hands are kind or red and dirty.  LOL














Castro the pack back riding dog.  How cute.
When I rode up behind her I though it was a teddy bear in the back pack until it moved, then I was like I've got to check this out.  
Hi sweetie.    Well sweetie was a little nervous and frightened of me.  Can't blame the dog.   I almost got nipped.  My fault. opps.
They make a awesome team.   She said that the dog was not raised to stay in the back pack and that it did it on it's own.   
She found him on her back porch in winter as a tiny puppy freezing almost to death, so she took him in and now they go on adventures together, that's really cool.
Red sun. 
On my way home.





2 comments: